Monday, July 29, 2024

exploring blog archives: bowsandarrowblog.blogspot.com, nov-dec 2011 (+ quick update!)

Bloghousehiatus is (hopefully) coming to a close (!!!)  I’ve been dealing with a pretty awful vestibular migraine/post concussion syndrome flare-up for the past two months, and while I still am far from 100%, I’ve been able to do a little bit of blogging and archiving recently which has been sooooooo nice.  The internet is quite literally my life (idc how pathetic that sounds), so I was quite literally going insane since I couldn’t tolerate looking at a screen at all.  I probably won’t be able to post as often or as consistently as I like for some time, but I’m glad to be able to post at least some of the time now. 

This week I’m sharing a few outfits from bowsandarrowblog.blogspot.com, a blog started by kawaii style enthusiast Lindsey Morgan.  Lindsey had a small shop on Etsy where she sold bows (duh) and other decora-esque accessories; while her etsy is no more, you can still see some of her creations on her tumblr.   Her blog was dedicated mostly to her kawaii inspirations, but she did share a few ootds as well.  Take a look below:







No comments:

Post a Comment