Tuesday, February 20, 2024

exploring blog archives: frozenfleur, february-april 2013

Typically I try to focus on blogs during the height of the blogging era, but I couldn't resist sharing a few image round-ups created by frozenfleur on Wordpress.  I wasn't able to find out a lot about this blogger (other that she's based in Hungary), she definitely had a very frilly, proto-coquette aesthetic that I feel would resonate among today's girlbloggers.  Sadly, many of her posts are marred by Photobucket watermarks, but I was able to recover most of the original photos thanks to tineye: 

Feb 12th 2013: Daydreaming









Feb 16th 2013: Living in a fairy tale








March 5th 2013: It's hard to fall asleep, it's hard to wake up












April 12th 2013: Always imagine








No comments:

Post a Comment