Saturday, February 3, 2024

lazy oaf winter 2013 campaign, photographed by viktor vauthier

it's hard to overstate photographer viktor vauthier's influencer on the internet (his photos are plastered on every grunge blogger's archive), and bloghousearrest is long overdue for a post featuring his work.  this week, I'm getting around to sharing these photos he took of anja konstantinova for lazy oaf's winter 2013 campaign.  They're very tumblr-y and have that "can't you tell by my slightly messy eye makeup and perfectly disheveled hair that I'm an edgy punk rocker chic" vibe that a lot of "grunge" editorials have.  That always puts a bad taste in my mouth (fast fashion is one of the least punk things I can think of), but since I'm a fan of viktor's work, I'll let it slide: 

















No comments:

Post a Comment