Friday, April 26, 2024

exploring blog archives: thecherryblossomgirl march-may 2007

This weekend, I started to go through and archive one of my favorite blogs, the cherry blossom girl.  Named after a song by legendary indietronica band Air, Alix shared her indie-meets-boho style and random cool things she liked, ranging from blythe dolls to cobrasnake photos to sofia coppola films.  it's just too good.  Many of her early posts are written in french, which is a downside if you're still traumatized from your high school french class almost a decade after you graduated (not that I would know what that's like or anything.....), but nonetheless, I feel like I could get lost in her blog for hours.  these are some of my favorite images I came across from her early blog archives:  































No comments:

Post a Comment