Tuesday, October 15, 2024

ipod skins by lamb lamb

I’m obsessed with these super twee iPod decals I found the other day on printpattern.blogspot.com.  They’re made by Lamb Lamb, a korean stationary brand that seems to be somewhat active (though, sadly, they are no longer selling their iPod skins).  They have a very shabby-chic, scrapbook-y kind of vibe, which I remember being pretty popular at the time, and I wish I had know about them back in the day since third grade me would have loved them.  While keeping all of your music on your phone is much more convenient, these decals make me miss how fun and colorful iPods were, and I think it would be cool if mp3 players made a comeback like vinyl and cassettes (and for actual music listening, not just as hair clips…though why not both I suppose). 










No comments:

Post a Comment